These years Company prepared several outstanding projects:
- Master Plans for solid waste and hazardous wastes management systems in Poland (in partnership with PBS&J, USA),
- Industrial waste collection system for Wielkopolska Region under BOT concept for 4 million P.E.,
- General design and detailed design documentation of Regional Solid Waste Management Plant in Lezyce (the association of communities Gdynia-Wejherowo) for 500.000 inhabitants
- Technology Design of Solid Waste Management Plant in the City Olsztyn – 300.000 inhabitants.
- Provision of services as Construction Supervision Engineer during construction of wastewater treatment plants in Torun, Ostrów Wielkopolski, Starogard Gdański.
Company began international expansion and completed a number of international contracts:
- China, design and technical supervision of construction of solid waste segregation and composting plant in Jinzhou with a capacity of 600 000 Mg/year financed by Polish soft loan;
- China, design and technical supervision of construction of waste water treatment plant in Wuhan City with a capacity of 100 000 m3/year financed by Polish soft loan;
- China, design and technical supervision of construction of waste water treatment plant in Jilin City with a capacity of 100 000 m3/year financed by Polish soft loan;
- Kazakhstan, technological design and technical supervision of construction of fermentation chambers including cogeneration system at wastewater treatment plants in the city of Shymkent;
- Ukraine, Feasibility Study, general design and detailed technical design including design supervision of municipal wastewater treatment plant in the city of Kremenchug in cooperation with General Designer financed by IBRD;
- Ukraine, Feasibility Study, general design and detailed technical design of municipal wastewater treatment plant in the city of Ivano-Frankovsk including design supervision in cooperation with General Designer financed by the World Bank;
- Malaysia, Feasibility Study for municipal sewage network development and construction of three local wastewater treatment plants in the city of Kuching financed by local government;
- Romania, Feasibility Study and general design and technical supervision of municipal wastewater treatment plant in Constance city in cooperation with General Contractor financed by UF found;
- Russia, Conceptual design of industrial wastewater treatment plant in Khabarovsk city for Baltika brewing company financed by the company itself;
- India, Conceptual design of solid waste management system for Bangalore city financed by local government;
- India, Conceptual design of wastewater sludge digestion system including cogeneration for Bangalore city financed by local government;
In 2013 we started implementation of two innovative projects related to disposal of solid waste and wastewater sludge utilization financed by the European Union:
- Development of innovative waste treatment plant with energy recovery based on the processing of low-carbon technology and syngas recovering.
- Development of innovative technology for pyrolysis of sludge from wastewater treatment plants and syngas recovering.
High class specialists, international experience and focus on needs and goals of our customers and local society allow us to offer optimal solutions on every stage and in every field.
Currently company provides consulting and project management services in fields of solid waste management, wastewater treatment and renewable energy.
Company provides complete cycle of services from the identification phase and to preparation of tender documents and specifications, technical supervision and support.
We are able to perform studies and surveys, ecological, economic and engineering expertise, including preparation of cost estimates as well as feasibility studies, general and detail design.
Based on comprehensive planning of actual works, our engineers prepare necessary tender documents and specifications; provide assistance in evaluation of bids and supervision of works and equipment installation.
Our Company also offers technical consultations during the start-up and commissioning phase as well as training of client's staff in operation and maintenance.
In August 2014 the company name was changed from “Ekolog Systems” to “Smart Waste Technologies”.